Monday, June 2, 2008

News Flash!!!!

NEWS FLASH!!!!The Anonymous Bun has told me his name!

He mentioned that he really enjoyed listening to CBC's The Vinyl Cafe, with Stuart McLean on Sundays with me. He loves the stories, and tells me that he is impressed with the variety of musical selections. I asked him if he felt that Stuart McLean was a great radio host. "Yes, of course... anyone with the same name as me has to rock the airwaves!!!"

Ipso facto, his name is Stuart.

After further probing, I have discovered that he also harbours a fondness for the rants of CBC's Rex Murphy.

ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE TO YOU, FRESH FROM THE WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM>>>> Mr. Stuart 'Mini-"Rex"' Murphy!!!!

Stuart: Thank yeeew, thank you-verra much! (Elvis lip curl)
I 'm not wiggling my hips quite this fast this week... Castration Tuesday FX, and all that...

(BTW, thanks for all of the suggestions everyone, it really got me thinking!)

No comments: